Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Diary of Desolation

And Kaos did greet me. He stood before me,his face a spinning cube of human suffering. He layed binds upon me, strapped me to a chair and brought fourth the views and vignettes that exposed the mortal soul in its weakest moments. Despair rained down upon me, trapped in my belted chair, helpless to do nothing more but stare,hypnotised at grievous images that danced before my eyes. Kaos' relentless attacks of media stream after media stream of the carnage that immersed me like violent ocean rip currents. numbed by the the overwhelming shock and horror,
i could only drown with in the rippling media. My eyes pained me, unable to close or look. I felt it better if they were to melt and peel away, enough so to make me prey for the heat of a nuclear explosion to end my undieing sight. but i was not to be so blessed.


In a Rage and desolation, my Brain cried out, "I WILL NOT LET KAOS DEFEAT ME" and it echoed and built into a symphony of courage. "I WILL NOT LET KAOS DEFEAT ME", it repeated. i could feel it coursing through my veins, fluttering through my flesh like a newly birthed stream that yearned to be a mighty river. "I WILL NOT LET KAOS DEFEAT ME". the chorus of voices continued. and then that river was roared into life and the earth did shutter, the room did quake. i could hear the sighs bending of steel, moaning and groaning of the ache of movement. Glass shattered and twinkled to the ground like freed diamonds from the mine. the wood splintered and cracked with the Force of thunder, spewing a spray of splinters as thick as honey bees returning to their queen. "I WILL NOT LET KAOS DEFEAT ME" I finally cried out popping my bonds and they flew loose from my chair until i was constrained no more."I WILL NOT LET KAOS DEFEAT ME" i breathed softly as Kaos retreated.

For now he remains at bay. But Kaos is a sly and dire monster. he can consume you at any time and at any cost. i know he stands leering waiting for my next weakness or breakdown.
Until our next battle, Kaos, until our next battle. For now i remain stronger than thee. I remain stronger than thee.


****this is text to my next video titled "Diary Of Desolation". Yeah my brain thinks this way.

3 comments:

Nalts said...

Yey- your blog is alive!

Chris in the Studio said...

Love your writing dude. I'll check back every now and again.

Anonymous said...

Jamie's here:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-alternative

I saw your comment on her blog and thought you might want to know.