Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I Revel in my Reputation

It goes with out saying, I fully understand my reputation on Youtube. Show me a guy my age that doesn’t want to hang out with young hot chicks and I will either show you a corpse or a happily gay man.


But I really think my problem is with every one Else's perception of me. sure, its easy to go for the obvious, I’m looking to bang a young chick. Is it me or is the English speaking world always looking for the easy answer? Maybe it’s the entire world that goes for it.

I am a man. I dig chicks, but unlike most men, and ladies you can take this to the bank, the last thing on my mind is sex. Oh oh, you’re choking on your soda right now. Here is the liberating thing about blogs, I can actually tell the truth here. There is too much temptation that I fall for as a vlogger, that wont let me get away with that statement. I Am too much of an “otter on camera”
that I will allow my self to let those thoughts roam to any end I am thinking of. Yeah I am a flirt, yeah I look so much better with a hot chick on my arm. Yeah, I wonder what they look like naked. But that’s where it ends. Let me explain my belief in performing the ACT.

Why in this world do I want to sweat my beads of love juice all over some one I don’t truly love? Whats the point? I am gonna work hard, do all the things to a young female over the age of 18 to give her the best time I can, to what impress her with my virility? To prove to my self and her that I am a damn MAN?

I don’t think so. In my entire life, I have never been like that…oh wait check that, during the years I was a lead singer in a band I was a total whore. I once banged my girlfriends best friend in a club, in the back by the bathroom while my girlfriend sat patiently at the table and didn’t give it a second thought. Oh like you didn’t do that once in our life, Puuuuuulllleeaassse.
I was about 21-24 as I recall my whore years. But let me tell you now what that taught me.

In my younger years I was an absolute , one hundred percent hopeless romantic. I mean full fledged, diluted youth that expected fireworks, bells and whistles when you
You got your first kiss. Yeah, A Complete and Utter GIRL, thats what I was, a freaking utter girl between the ages of 10-20. and what did it get me? 10 years of hope and failure, but I persisted because in my little heart and even smaller brain, rang out the words of the wee folk:
I do believe in love, I do I do, I do believe in love I do I do.

Some where around 20 I got angry, and I started to get noticed. All of a sudden, being on that stage , singing my little brains off thru a wash of drunken euphoria, all off a sudden, kid in the candy shop. So for the next few years, Thor the whore reigned supreme.

Everything comes full circle as you get older. All of a sudden, my conscious got to me and I couldn’t do it any more. i swore off everything as far as relationships go for many years
to punish my self for the recklessness rock and roll had given me. I went into celibation stage. No not celebration, celibation. I remained celibate and masturbated a lot, thus celibation.
And where am I now? Full circle people, full circle.

I am now back to being what I was when I was 12, a complete and utter girl. But this time its different. I am so comfortable in my skin these days. I happen to like who I am. And if you are sitting there thinking you know me from my reputation, slap your self on the back, you are prejudice. You assume my on aire personality is me, when it is anything but. While this is the subject of another blog, I am always amazed, even by my own mistakes in that regard, how we think we know each other thru our vlogs, but again, lets stay on topic donkey boy.

Yeah I flirt. Yeah I like hanging out with hot chicks. Here are three reasons why I like young chicks over woman my own age:

1.) older chicks cant go all night, they just cant keep up with me. if you don’t believe it, try me.
I have a reputation as a drinker and believe me, that much is true, I can drink tequila like its nobodies business
2.) younger chicks talk about fun-ner things. Younger chicks tend to be less opinionated or jaded. Draw your own conclusions, it is refreshing
3.) younger chicks are energy sources. In a lot of ways, i feel like an energy vampire. the more i hang with them the more charged up i get.

Now I have had the extreme pleasure of having some really great young ladies in my ”posse” over the past year. Go thru my video you’ll see them. Beyond flirting, I have never once hit on any of them. Sure a few good, “you know you want me” jokes but beyond that, and I think you can ask any of them, I look out for them and I am a gentleman.

And again here is where prejudice comes into play, unless you were there, you assume something happened. It’s the worst of human traits, because after all we are all voyeurs and we all enjoy gossip. I mean that’s the premise of soap operas isn’t it? I don’t watch soap operas, in fact they annoy the hell out of me.

Its all a matter of perception, I believe it was john travolta who quoted Houdini in a movie called swordfish, “what the eyes perceives the mind believes”

Ya wanna know the type of guy I am? In my life time, I have never dated any one over the age of 26, and we are referring to adult years here, High school different story.

Now that I have achieved a certain level of maturity, I would really have a serious concern if one of those girls thought going to bed with me was a good thing? They would have to have the best reason in the world to make me think otherwise. You’re chortling again, I am telling you the truth here, you are making up fantasies in your mind.

Quite frankly, I prefer a cuddle and good fun conversation. I am more into foreplay than sex. I like some one with a wit about them. I am the type of guy who wont “insert your description here” in a girls mouth because sooner or later, my lips are gonna go there. yeah I smelled it once when I was younger, and it certainly didn’t smell like candy to me! so if it aint going in my mouth, it aint going in hers. Hey people, you are reading the words of a guy who uses baby wipes during bathroom activities because I am so afraid one day I will be in an accident, break a hip and they would see the tale of woe in my undies that first aid people would look at me, look at each other and say. Christ this guy cant even wipe his own ass right, let the bastard die!

So here I am hopeless romantic. You know I still believe I will meet the right girl when the song “this magic moment” by jay and the Americans, comes on the radio out of no where.
My Idea of love will always remain an image of an eighty year old couple, holding hands in the park still in love after 60 years of marriage.

That’s love, people, that’s love.
Still chuckling to yourself? Some people tell the truth, its up to others to believe it.
i revel in my reputation

this is theMightyThor saying
SEEEEEE YA!

3 comments:

CycleToTheStars said...

I actually read that in it's entirety...and it gave me the ability to see you from a completely different perspective. Not that I assumed any of those things from briefly meeting you this weekend, but it really made me think....

I love to think.

Thanks! :o)

Jenn AKA BabysitterofNalts AKA Flipflops1286

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jen! when it comes down to it, i am just a flirt who enjoys being a flirt! thanks for readin the whole thing! o knew those meatballs would do the trick! you now what they say, the way to a womans heart....;P

Anonymous said...

that was really sweet! I always suspected you were a romantic